Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NaNoWrimo D10

      Well its day 10, I am a little over 11,000 words.  Thankfully I was a bit ahead going into last weekend. I had PLANS to stop and write while I was at TeslaCon.....but when your normal, Midwestern, depressed housewife starts talking in a British/French accent and has Victorian behaviors, reactions and language patterns...its time to give it up for a few days.

    My other problem was I ONLY got 500 words written at work on Thursday because my offspring had to go home sick. Then Friday through Sunday was TeslaCon and Monday I slept.  I THOUGHT about writing but my eyeballs had other plans.

     I WILL catch up this week.  I was only a few thousand words behind and I know I just need to find a chapter that draws me in and keeps me going.

      I REALLY should be WRITING right now................

No comments: